Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:40:18 -0500
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@computeralt.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ISO CD-ROM images

I'm trying to track down where I can download the ISO CD-ROM images for
FreeBSD.    All I could find was a text file at the following location:

ftp://ftp6.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/3.0-RELEASE/ISO-IMAGES.TXT

That points me to the following URL:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/iso-3.0/

Which doesn't exist on any of the FTP sites.  Does anyone know where these
might be found?  Several of us would like to burn copies so we can take
them home to our home systems and not have to install over 33.6K PPP!

Scott I. Remick			mailto:scott@computeralt.com
Network and Information Systems	(802)388-7545  FAX:(802)388-3697
Computer Alternatives, Inc.		http://www.computeralt.com

----------> http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/ <-----------

"Voici mon secret. Il est tres simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."