Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:12:25 -0500
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SSH security logs

	Ok, super stupid question.  Where are the logs for the SSH daemon?  I'm
trying to find out login success's and failures, as well as source IP's
from which the attempt to connect and login happened, and once I lock down
the SSH daemon to only accept clients who have the correct private key, I
want to also know about successful and failed ssh connect's (aka those that
had the key and connected successfully, and those that didn't.) with source
IP's as well.  Thanks again.