Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:31:46 +1000
From:      Locky <Locky@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Newbie Install

Hi everyone,
I just downloaded FreeBSD4.3-stable ISO,
I'm new to the whole concept of partitioning, etc.
When I first bought my computer, I had 2 partitions, a C and D drive, both
contain approx. 3GB
My C drive contains windows98, and I'm attempting to install to drive D.
Drive D is 100% empty. I deleted everything from the drive before
attempting to install.
How do I figure out which drive is D? I screwed it up last time and almost
installed it on C.

Please Help!

Thanks In advance.

-Locky