Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:57:02 -0500
From:      Jason <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   bittorrent has problems after an update to currnet

$ btdownloadgui.py
Fatal error 'Spinlock called when not threaded.' at line 83 in file
/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_spinlock.c (errno = 2)
Abort trap (core dumped)
$

I updated my whole system to current on monday and had problems with
bittorrent after I did a portupgrade.  There was a missing libwx_gtk.so
that I fixed, then it was this error I can not figure out.  Anyone have
any ideas?  My only idea is the code doesn't like the new libs.
Thanks,
Jason