Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:06:26 +0100
From:      Vincent Vandalon <vincent@vandalon.nl>
To:        FreeBSD newbie <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Console beep

Hi all,

i have a question that has been on my mind for some time now. I want to
change the level and pitch of the console beep(other people in my house
don't have to wake up if i mistype). Ive seen this option with various
Linux distributions. After looking in the manual(on beep and curses and
ctrl-f beep in the sinlge page file handbook), and googled on FreeBSD
beep i wasn't able to find it.

I hope this isn't to basic, but i my search-keyword inspiration has left me.

Regards Vincent