Date:      24 Nov 97 22:58:11 +0100
From:      leifn@image.dk (Leif Neland)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fidonet and FBSD

The machine with ISDN most of the time runs dos and a fidonet-mailer, but I boot fbsd on it sometimes to make it a gateway for the other machines on my net. Works nicely (ppp -auto -alias isdn)

Does there exist a package, which will accept and deliver stored mail if a mailer calls in while it is in fbsd? I don't need to run a bbs, just the mailer part. The unix-mailer doesn't need to dial out or any fancy stuff, just leave the mail around until dos comes back.

btw, I have mounted the dos-drives as c:/ and d:/, to make it possible to share configs across platforms.

Leif Neland
leifn@image.dk

---