Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:18:03 -0400
From:      Ed Sutherland <digital@twcny.rr.com>
To:        Coleman <cokane@cokane.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD from CD

Okay. I booted from the cd and it stopped at the 'mountroot>' prompt.
What do I enter here -- it is supposed to take the form of 'cd9660:acd0'
but there  isn't any such device. Should this be my Mac partition, my
Linux partition (which I'll convert to FreeBSD), or my CDROM? And how
(from Mac OS X) do I determine what I need to enter? Thanks.

Ed