Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:07:13 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   the FreeBSD Project is now advertising with the Unix Guru Universe.

Some of you may have already noticed the little UGU logo at the bottom of
http://www.freebsd.org now.

This is the result of a little creative collaboration between us and
UGU, and if you visit the UGU site and click around a little you'll
eventually see FreeBSD's advertisement come up (you can also see it
immediately by simply bringing up their Advertiser's Index page).

This is all part of my ongoing efforts to forge ties with other groups
on the net, especially those engaged in complimentary endeavors.

UGU provides a great service and I urge you to check it out if you
haven't already.

Also, many many thanks to Brian Tao for once again coming to our
rescue and providing some slick imagery for the purpose.  I don't know
what we'd do without him!

					Jordan