Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:02:34 -0800
From:      Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
To:        Thomas Skibo <ThomasSkibo@sbcglobal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Zedboard (Xilinx Zynq-7000) SD card image

On 2013-02-27, at 4:11 PM, Thomas Skibo <ThomasSkibo@sbcglobal.net> =
wrote:

>=20
> Hello.
>=20
> I've created an SD card image to make it easy to test-drive FreeBSD on =
the Zedboard.  The 150MB (compressed) image is on my zedbsd site at
> http://www.thomasskibo.com/zedbsd.
>=20
> The caveat is that the kernel crashes occasionally when the Zedboard =
tries to ftp a file to a local filesystem.  I might post here again soon =
soliciting help on that one (it looks like a stale TLB entry causes a =
fault when copying user data to a file buffer).  But, I thought it might =
be worth releasing this image anyway.
>=20
> Let me know if it (otherwise) works or doesn't work for you.

Awesome! Thanks, Thomas.=20
Do you have any plans to work on  interfacing FPGA part of the board =
with FreeBSD?