Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:27:10 +1000
From:      Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
To:        Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPC miniinst.iso available

> I don't think it will work on any G4 ibook as they all have usb2.   I
> have a first gen G4 ibook here. (Dec 2003)

  That's not good.

  If you have access to an external USB keyboard, would you be able to
give it a try ?

  On my 12" albook, the EHCI probe seems to be successful and USB
insertion/removal events are recognised. It's just that keystrokes
don't get through at all. I'm about to do some testing on an i386
box to see if it's mac-specific.

later,

Peter.