Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:30:10 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "mms.vanbreukelingen@gmail.com" <mms.vanbreukelingen@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Kernel panic after rebuilding CURRENT

Had verbose on and got the following kernel error on 2900000:
taskqgroup_adjust_if_config_tqg: panic: sched_pickcpu: failed to find a cpu
Looked for device tqg,=C2=A0 isn't available in a slightly changing GENERIC=
 custom. I know what this personally means to me,=C2=A0 incompatibility and=
 a lack of social integration,=C2=A0 =C2=A0but what's the reason for BSD te=
lling me: "thank you,=C2=A0 that's it!" I have LOCK_PROFILING as option for=
 building,=C2=A0 but this had nothing to do with that kinda problem.=C2=A0=
=C2=A0
Reversion from this morning,=C2=A0 as a lack of Inet at the moment, I had t=
o 'svn up' from within Linux with ufs write enabled and gave root to the re=
scue CD for fsck'ing the /dev/ada0p7. The hashkey terror stops and when unm=
ounted without flags -fl on arch. They're doing well together simple becaus=
e if unification purpose against monopoly.=C2=A0
Had to rebuild without SMP,=C2=A0 so virtualization is problematic. #ing th=
e ule_scheduler shouldn't be "unticked", as this causes severe compile erro=
rs.=C2=A0
I think she just wants a backward development at this age,=C2=A0 nostalgia =
electronica should be a study tribe on universities like history in school!=
=C2=A0 Anyone able to get 2nd CPU up again?=C2=A0=C2=A0