Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:27:49 -0300
From:      Ilan Rabinovitch <ilan@fonz.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Related Event

To whom it may concern,

Would it be possible to add SCALE 4x, the 2006 Southern California Linux
Expo to your event listings on FreeBSD.org?
We are a non-profit community run open-source conference.

Title:  SCALE 4x -- 2006 Southern California Linux Expo
Date:  2/11/2006 - 2/12/2006
Venue:  Westin - Los Angeles Airport

Regards,
Ilan Rabinovitch

--
The Southern California Linux Expo (Feb 11-12, 2006) -- "We are bringing businesses, academic institutions and  the Linux community together in a way that no other conference does!"  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org