Date:      Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:58:31 +0300
From:      Belial <megaimp@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PC with two monitors

Hello all!

I have PC with dual head video card (Matrox G450) which supports to
use both heads independently. I can attach to it two monitors or
monitor and tv. Also I can attach two mice(ps/2 and serial) and
two keyboards(ps/2 and usb).

How I can use all that as two terminals in FreeBSD 4.2?
I mean I want to launch vim on first terminal and netscape on second
one for example.

Is this possible?
May be somebody inserted two video cards in one PC? (two normal video
cards or first onboard and second normal)
I think it is the similar problem.

ps I have driver for G450 which fully supports my card under X 4.0.1
with two monitors. But I don't know how I can divide control between
two pairs of input devices(mice and keyboards).

Thanks a lot,
Anton