Date:      Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:39:41 -0600
From:      Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org>
To:        ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   slib 3a2 breaks guile...

Hello,

Well.. subject may be misleading.  I'm told it breaks guile.  What it
breaks for me is gnucash.

Since upgrading to slib-3a2... when I start gnucash I now get:
    ERROR: Unbound variable: with-load-pathname

I'm told its a guile problem.  All I know is I can't get to gnucash now,
which is the only app I have which requires guile.

All my googling has uncovered, is that I should downgrade.  I was
looking for opinions as to whether I should downgrade, or appeal to the
person who (just a few days ago) updated the slib to the most recent
version.

--
Regards,
Eric