Date:      Mon, 15 May 2006 08:24:06 +0400
From:      GreenX FreeBSD <freebsd@azimut-tour.ru>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   promt solution with max-src-conn-rate

Hi,

I wish to make so: for that that the port ssh for certain IP would open,
it is necessary in the beginning will be knocked on other port.
While I have written about such rules:

   block all
   pass in quick on $int_if inet proto tcp from any to $int_if port http
keep state (max-src-conn-rate 1/60, overload <sshen>)
   pass quick inet proto tcp from <sshen> to $int_if port ssh

They work, but there are some things not arranging me:
- If to change port http for any other empty port (on http post, I have
working apache) source IP does not get in the table though state it is
created.
- To be knocked it is necessary two times:) since max-src-conn-rate it
is not allowed to set a zero.

Somebody was engaged in similar distortions?
Or somebody knows as to solve this task in another with PF?

Best regards, GReenX.