Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2007 01:16:37 +0200
From:      Zbigniew Szalbot <zbyszek@szalbot.homedns.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pfctl syntax error

Hello,

Can you please help me troubleshoot pfctl problem.

I want to store table data in /etc/pfspammers so I created the file and
also put in the pf.conf table definition on line 18

table <pfspammers> persist file /etc/pfspammers

and added a rule to block tcp connections if an IP is in /etc/pfspammers

When I reload pfctl, I get a warning:
No ALTQ support in kernel
ALTQ related functions disabled
/etc/pf.conf:18: syntax error
pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded

What should I change to get rid of this error? Thanks!

Zbigniew Szalbot