Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:13:45 +0100
From:      Joacim Melin <listor@melin.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netra X1 harddrive questions

Cool!  I've been trying to find some official documentation on this
from Sun but so far I haven't been able to dig anything up from the
official manuals.   The only thing I found was a discussion in a Sun
hosted support forum that stated that the maximum size was 80GB.

How many on this list use the Netra X1 with FreeBSD and what do you
use it for?

Joacim