Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:14:36 +0200
From:      Tatsu <tatsu@rpg.pl>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Win to FreeBSD in company

Hello freebsd-newbies,

  I got a job and spent 2 weeks on winxp. Now I want to transfer to
  FreeBSD but got two problems:
  1. Company's inside mail is on MS Exchange 5.5 (is going to change
  to 2000 soon. And all managers and workers contact through it. So my
  question is - is there any free (maybe GPL) mail klient that uses
  MAPI ? (checked - no pop3 and smtp service working on exchange)
  2. I need a good stable web browser that have no problems with
  different technology like java, flash etc. For example SAP
  marketplace site and Tivoli www administration tool got problems
  with some elements.

  Thanks in advance.

--
 Tomasz "Tatsu" Sperczak        mailto:tatsu@rpg.pl

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"