Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2019 19:00:12 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?BERTRAND_Jo=c3=abl?= <joel.bertrand@systella.fr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Segfault on graphical console

	Hello,

	For a long time, I have seen that some programs abort (for example vlc
or okular) with segfault when I try to launch them in a regular xterm.
But if I do 'ssh -Y localhost', the same program run as expected !

	I don't find any explanation. I suppose this bug is X related.
My Xorg.0.log doesn't contain error and I use Intel graphic adapter
(i5-4th generaion).

	In dmesg, I have :
root@pythagore:/var/log # dmesg
vm_fault: pager read error, pid 6909 (vlc)
pid 6909 (vlc), uid 1001: exited on signal 11

	Help will be welcome.

	Best regards,

	JB