Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:23:24 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP dockapp maintainers

Howdy folks,

I just committed a new port of libwraster so that those of us who are
maintaining dockapps can depend on it rather than the full Window
Maker port.

As much as I loved Window Maker back in the day, the project is
essentially dead, and I think a lot of us have moved on to newer
window managers. I still like my dockapps though, so it's necessary to
have libwraster available for them.

You can see the diff to add the option in the link below.

Enjoy,

Doug