Date:      Sun, 23 May 2010 04:53:20 -0600
From:      Jeff Molofee <nehe@telus.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: deskutils/hamster-applet

*I get the following error running hamster-standalone or gnome-time-tracker
*
** (hamster-standalone:36135): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowState' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (hamster-standalone:36135): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowActions' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (hamster-standalone:36135): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowMoveResizeMask' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/bin/hamster-standalone", line 529, in <module>
     module.bindtextdomain('hamster-applet', locale_dir)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'bindtextdomain'

*I don't know what is causing this error.  I assume the last line is the
issue, but I don't know what I'm missing... can you please suggest a fix?
*