Date:      Tue, 06 Sep 2011 08:28:13 -0500
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
To:        "gahr@FreeBSD.org" <gahr@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP --- Update to x11-toolkits/fltk coming

On 09/06/2011 07:32 AM, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
> On 2011-Sep-06, 07:28, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:

>>> The port graphics/qslim isn't building correctly with this new fltk.
>>
>> This patch seems to fix it.  Even if it is garbled by the text
>> processor/mail user, it should be obvious what it does - change the case
>> of some letters in two occurrences of FL/Fl_File_Chooser.H
>
> Yes, that is correct.

Can you commit this change at the same time as you commit the fltk
update?  It will be easier for you to get the timing correct than it
will for me.

Also, gmsh and vis5d+ (other ports that I maintain) seemed to build just
fine.  octave also built just fine, but that's maho's port, so I will
let him have the final word.

Stephen