Date:      Fri, 1 Jun 2012 15:02:39 -0400
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@freebsd.org>
To:        <hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: anoncvs.. offer

tabthorpe@ suggested that I send this to you (I guess it makes sense,
portmgr is only ports ;-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	anoncvs.. offer
Date: 	Fri, 1 Jun 2012 09:15:28 -0400
From: 	Michael Scheidell <scheidell@freebsd.org>
To: 	<portmgr@FreeBSD.org>

I am currently running a (semi public) tinderbox at lorie.secnap.net.
It is in our secure data center, 100Mbs fiber, battery and generator
backup, takes three different permissions on card key to get in (only
two people have those permissions).
Pretty secure, (we are a managed network security company), staffed 24/7.

I noticed that the ports anon cvs is broken in us (heard its broken
everywhere except tw and fr).

I would volunteer a jailed public anoncvs.us.FreeBSD.org /and/or
anoncvs1.FreeBSD.org.

since we are moving everything to svn, I would volunteer to host that.
No sense in cvs just for ports at this point.

any interest?

ps, video of our SOC:<https://vimeo.com/40589546>;

Yes, everyone in the video works here.
one at the very end is my clone (first born) former marine, runs the SOC
and DC.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell