Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:46:02 +0700
From:      "Angka H. K." <harikurniawan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   My snd_ich working well

I just glad that my snd_ich is now working well on default source, it's
great, many thanks (may be to Ariff Abdullah).
I have a question though :)
What "#if 0" mean in the snd_ich.c file. I think it will always produce
false result ("0 =3D false"), is it correct or wrong ?

I have other problem now , which is saying "acpi: bad read to port 0x073"
and "acpi: bad write to port 0x073(8) val 82", where can ask about this ? I=
looks like google has no archive about this error.

Regards