Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:59:28 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ctl_isc_lun_sync: Received conflicting HA LUN

Hi,
	I have been trying to test out a ctl HA setup as described in

https://mezzantrop.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/approaching-online-zpool-switching-between-two-freebsd-machines_1-1.pdf

However, when I start up the daemons, I get a

ctl_isc_lun_sync: Received conflicting HA LUN 0
ctl_isc_lun_sync: Received conflicting HA LUN 0
ctl_isc_lun_sync: Received conflicting HA LUN 0
ctl_isc_lun_sync: Received conflicting HA LUN 0
ctl_isc_lun_sync: Received conflicting HA LUN 0

Plus, when I do a probe from the client, I only see the primary unit, so
I am not able to create a multipath file system.

Both servers are RELENG11 as of today (r332889)

	---Mike

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400 x203