Date:      Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:55:06 +0000
From:      Colin Percival <colin.percival@wadham.ox.ac.uk>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-binup@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: binup project

At 02:15 07/03/2003 +0100, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
>I don't think anybody are actively working on the project at the moment.

   It's not intended to be as extensive as -binup, but I've got some binary
updates code designed for tracking the security branches; I announced an
earlier version here in late December, and I intend to have a new version
(with several bug fixes, and support for updating nocrypto, krb4, and krb5
versions of files appropriately) ready by the time FreeBSD 4.8 is released.

Colin Percival

with "unsubscribe freebsd-binup" in the body of the message