Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 17:23:19 +0000
From:      Dragon Singer <WM-Scace@wiu.edu>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hello,

		Hello Gang,
	I'm really new to FreeBSD, so new in fact that I haven't had the courage
to try and install it yet.  I'm still learning Linux...LOL LOL   Perhaps
I'll work my courage up to try a FreeBSD install after I return from my
race to the West Coast with the Grim Reaper (my Mother in law is dying).
Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know there is another potential
Daemon lurking in Illinois.
73
de
Wayne (K9DI) & Leader Dog Sequoia