Date:      Sat, 02 Feb 2002 15:51:42 -0500
From:      Scott <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        "Denny Jodeit" <denny@jodeit.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Book Suggestions for a newbie

At 13:47 2002/02/02 -0500, Denny Jodeit wrote:

>--
> >

>I'd like to add that I found Greg Lehey's The Complete FreeBSD an invaluable
>reference guide. The book is published by Walnut Creek CDROM Books and
>available at bsdmall, Borders, Amazon, etc.

Oops--how the heck did we leave that one out of the list????  Sigh, I AM
getting old.
That's more or less the bible.  That of course, is probably the first book
that one should buy.  The others mentioned are good at filling in the gaps
but Mr. Lehey's, is pretty much the first place one looks.  I'll just say
that I figured someone mentioned it already and I'd missed that post.  :)

Scott

Scott