Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:09:12 -0700
From:      sutter schumacher <sutter@perforce.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   outdated listing for Perforce on your site

--=====================_-621733275==_.ALT

Hello,

I don't know if this the http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html
page is still being maintained on the FreeBSD site, but we came across our
company's listing, and saw that it is out of date by about five years. I've
included an updated product/company description below. Let me know if there
are any questions.

Thanks,
Sutter
___________________
sutter anne schumacher
marketing coordinator
perforce software

dir: 510 545 5425
fax: 510 864 5340
http://www.perforce.com

-- the Fast Software Configuration Management System. Perforce SCM
streamlines the software development process for organizations working with
multiple operating systems and in multiple physical locations. This
high-powered SCM system runs on more than 50 operating systems including
Windows, and nearly every UNIX variation, from Linux to Mac OS X to AS/400,
providing software developers with an easy-to-use tool for version control,
workspace management and atomic change transactions. Free, fully functional
evaluation versions are available from the <a
href="http://www.perforce.com">Perforce Web site</a>. Organizations
developing software that is licensed or otherwise distributed exclusively
under an Open Source license may be eligible to obtain Perforce licenses
gratis. Perforce Software can be reached at info@perforce.com or (510)
864-7400.

--=====================_-621733275==_.ALT

Hello,<br><br>
I don't know if this the
page is still being maintained on the FreeBSD site, but we came across our company's listing, and saw that it is out of date by about five years. I've included an updated product/company description below. Let me know if there are any questions.<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Sutter<br>
sutter anne schumacher<br>
marketing coordinator <br>
perforce software<br><br>
dir: 510 545 5425 <br>
fax: 510 864 5340<br>
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.perforce.com&quot;&gt;Perforce Software&lt;/a&gt; produces PERFORCE -- the Fast Software Configuration Management System. Perforce SCM streamlines the software development process for organizations working with multiple operating systems and in multiple physical locations. This high-powered SCM system runs on more than 50 operating systems including Windows, and nearly every UNIX variation, from Linux to Mac OS X to AS/400, providing software developers with an easy-to-use tool for version control, workspace management and atomic change transactions. Free, fully functional evaluation versions are available from the &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.perforce.com&quot;&gt;Perforce Web site&lt;/a&gt;. Organizations developing software that is licensed or otherwise distributed exclusively under an Open Source license may be eligible to obtain Perforce licenses gratis. Perforce Software can be reached at info@perforce.com or (510) 864-7400. <br><br>