Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:52:40 -0400
From:      David Fisher <ceo@FisherAircraftCorporation.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

--=====================_2663660==_.ALT

We are looking for a replacement for Windoze 2000 in our servers and,
having not found what we need in Linux, would like to consider FreeBSD.
However, perusing the various web-sites has not told us what we need to
know. How can we find a live human who might take a few minutes to talk to
us about this? We need someone whose knowledge and expertise are 100%
bulletproof, having wasted much time and effort in past on software which
had been hyped well beyond what it could actually deliver.

Thanks for the help.

----------
David Fisher
Fisher Aircraft Corporation
Two Cairn Street
Rochester, New York 14611-2476 USA
585.328.4230  fax 328.1984
ceo@FisherAircraftCorporation.com
"solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant"

--=====================_2663660==_.ALT

We are looking for a replacement for Windoze 2000 in our servers and,
having not found what we need in Linux, would like to consider FreeBSD.
However, perusing the various web-sites has not told us what we need to
know. How can we find a live human who might take a few minutes to talk
to us about this? We need someone whose knowledge and expertise are 100%
bulletproof, having wasted much time and effort in past on software which
had been hyped well beyond what it could actually deliver.<br><br>
Thanks for the help.<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Rochester, New York 14611-2476 USA<br>