Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 2002 18:05:28 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@brabys.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome 2 not starting window manager after crash.

Hi People,

I was playing around with Glimmer when it froze and basically I couldn't do
anything in X but log in remotely and kill the process that just happened
to be Sawfish. Strangely now when ever I start Gnome 2 it doesn't start
with Sawfish anymore. If I run it from the command prompt in Gnome it works
fine. How can I get Gnome 2 to start Sawfish Window Manager on startup again ?

Thanks.

Nelis