Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:25:23 -0600
From:      Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Creating account with SCP ONLY

Since we're talking about limiting ssh access right now...  I need to
create user accounts that cannot use the shell, but can still move files
around via scp/sftp.  We have FTP disabled, and as we start to bring users
online I do not want them having shell capabilities for security reasons.

Any ideas?  I think the false shell thing breaks scp since it requires some
limited level of shellish-type access for whatever it does.

Thanks,
Ralph