Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:13:11 -0800
From:      Glenn Dawson <glenn@antimatter.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   wi0: wi_cmd: busy bit won't clear

I have a D-Link DWL-520 in a box running -STABLE that's acting as a
router.  I recently switched to using it in hostap mode instead of
ad-hoc.  After large amounts of traffic (such as copying a large file) on
the wireless interface, it stops responding.  Traffic on the other two
(wired) interfaces continues as normal.  The only way I've been able to get
things working again is a reboot.  The following error appears in messages:

wi0: wi_cmd: busy bit won't clear

Is this a known problem with the DWL-520?  Anyone else seen the same thing?

I can provide more info if needed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Glenn