Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:00:32 -0800
From:      Jason Williams <jwilliams@courtesymortgage.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Clarification on CVS Tags

Thanks Matthew for your explanation. You answered a lot of my questions.
Makes sense now really.

Just out of curiosity, why would someone want to use:

RELENG_4_8_0_RELEASE?

Is there some type of benefit?
One would think that the best option for production servers is:

RELENG_4_8

THanks for your insight.

Jason