Date:      Sun, 04 Jul 1999 12:15:02 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>, Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@iae.nl>, grog@lemis.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pictures from USENIX

I'm going to have a "core team page" worked on which has pictures and
brief bios, perhaps something by next week.

Such things may seem frivolous, but I it helps people relate a little
more directly to the core team if they can see what they look like and
read a bit about them.  Same for the committers group, but at 165+
members that's going to be a somewhat larger, long-term project. :-)

- Jordan