Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:34:14 -0600
From:      "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr" <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
To:        Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
Cc:        "Ports @ FreeBSD" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Status of sci/gramps?

On 02/13/13 13:22, Robert Huff wrote:

> Joseph A. Nagy, Jr writes:
>
>>   What's the status on sci/gramps? Has the latest (or close to it)
>>   version been ported? Is there a list I should be on to see if it
>>   has or discuss it? I am really interested in this port and
>>   haven't heard from the new maintainer in a while.
>
> 	gramps-3.3.0 builds and runs for me on amd64.  Mind you, I
> don't do anything that's likely to kick over any rocks ....
>

> 			Robert Huff

Sorry if I don't believe you:
http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=6157

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt