Date:      Tue, 07 May 2013 13:47:24 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        ume@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyrus IMAP upgrade

Hello.

I've got a medium-sized installation of Cyrus-IMAP 2.2 (~80 mailboxes,
~5000 folders, >1M mails).
Due to OL2013 misbehaviours, I've been asked to upgrade it to 2.4, so
I'll feature XLIST.

Considering the setup is a simple one (one partition, no murder, no
other fancies) and having waded through the generic upgrade instructions
(http://cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.12/install-upgrade.php), is
there something FreeBSD specific I should be aware of?

Is it just a matter of pkg_deleting the old one and installing the new
version?

Of course I'll do a run on a test server, but any other warning is
appreciated.

  bye & Thanks
	av.