Date:      Sat, 04 Jan 1997 14:56:59 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@freebsd.org>, "Joerg Wunsch" <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD into larget corp. environment?

> I tried once to help with documentation and found it frustrating. If
> they could just give a bit more guidance on how to do SGML that would
> be a great starting point. I tried looking at the existing code and
> didn't get too far.

But it's just not that complex?

I appreciate the fact that a guide would be helpful, but no one is
likely to have the time to write one anytime soon, so citing that as a
prerequisite to progress is sort of like saying that you'll not have
children until a state of ever-lasting world peace exists - you might
as well just say you're never going to have kids at all. :-)

Pretty much all of us learned SGML just from looking at the existing
examples.  We're not talking rocket science here, after all, just a
simplistic markup language. :)

						Jordan