Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:50:30 +0200
From:      Chris Van Steenlandt <chris.vansteenlandt@telenet.be>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WPI (Intel wireless 3945ABG) strange behaviour

Julian,

I was not aware rc.conf was so sensitive to white space ...
I even think it shouldn't.

Anyhow the blanks were not really there in my rc.conf. I had to retype
everything in my mail (since my laptop's network doesn't work :) and I
made a few typo's.
But what I did do is try to put everything on one line (see last line in
your mail) and for some reason my wireless behaves better now.

If it still does not work correctly, I will use the DLINK DWA 140 dongle
I still have. I already plugged it in and tested it and it seems more
stable (based on RALINK chip).

Chris