Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:11:41 -0000
From:      Ian Vaudrey <IVaudrey@talksport.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "'gibbs@scsiguy.com'" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
Subject:   RE: ahc - Invalidating pack

That may possibly explain the trouble Valentin Nechayev is experiencing, but
Brett G Lemoine is using Seagate drives while I am using a Quantum unit and
we are seeing something that appears to be very similar. Jordan Hubbard also
reported what seems to be the same problem occurring with Quantum drives. Do
you have any idea why we are seeing these problems? The only common factor
at first glance is a recent revision of the ahc driver.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help pin this down.