Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:34:24 +0200
From:      Carsten Jensen <tomse@tomse.dk>
To:        "ports@FreeBSD.org Ports" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd-update causes inconveniences

it seems there's a minor inconvenience in freebsd-update.

I was doing updates today and several times this occured.

Installing updates...               install:
///usr/src/crypto/openssl/util/mkbuildinf.pl: No such file or directory

I've run into similar issues before and I think the problem is that
the directories aren't created.

mkdir -p /usr/src/crypto/openssl/util/
fixes the problem when trying to run freebsd-update install again.

do I need to create a PR for this problem?

cheers
Carsten