Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:52:30 +0100
From:      Dirk Engling <erdgeist@erdgeist.org>
To:        freebsd-rc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: etc/rc.subr rc_pid for start_cmd

On 03.11.15 23:22, Dirk Engling wrote:

> If not I propose to move the check before custom ${XXX_cmd}
> evaluation and will be glad to provide a diff.

Ping?

I understand this is a low traffic ML, however I am not sure if the
silence means "this is a dopy idea" or "it ain't important".

I do think that we can fix some hundred ports with a single change and
am waiting with committing a new rc-script for qmail depending on
whether I need to put the check in the port or can use the rc.subr's.

Regards,

  erdgeist