Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:22:55 -0500
From:      Eric van Gyzen <vangyzen@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alan Somers <asomers@freebsd.org>, "Pieper, Jeffrey E" <jeffrey.e.pieper@intel.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: TSO test

Alan,

That does sound useful.  As one complication, "vmstat -i" shows the
interrupt rate since boot.  Either the test would need to reboot between
each iteration, or vmstat would need to be improved to show the "recent"
rate.  The latter would be a much welcome improvement, in my humble opinion.

Cheers,

Eric