Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:41:23 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   Realtek card support

Dear All,

I have two RealTek network cards that I'm willing to send to someone who is
going to update the FreeBSD realtek driver to support them.

I know it's supposed to be broken in the hardware, but the sad fact is that
in the Netherlands this is the *only* card they sell in many smaller stores.
If you say "network adaptor" they give you realtek. If you ask for another
brand, they look at you funny and give you realtek. If you *insist* on
another brand they give you more funny looks, and give you realtek with the
words that it's the OEM version of <your preferred brand>.

(Calm down, deep breath ... there, much better)

Anyway: send me your snail mail address, and I'll send you the realtek card.

    Kees Jan

PS. for the record: I also still have an SMC EtherEZ 10Mb UTP and a 3Com
3c503 for those who want to work on drivers for them.