Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 12:45:58 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        "'jessemonroy@email.com'" <jessemonroy@email.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@osd.bsdi.com
Subject:   RE: [jkh@osd.bsdi.com: ANNOUNCE: Status update on ftp.freebsd.org A KA ftp.freesoftware.com]

Dear Jessem,

> A) A poor excuse for a coverup (for some unknown reason)

Need a reason? See item C.

> B) Major incompetence (in which someone should resign)

Does this mean you're volunteering?

In case you don't: I hereby resign from the position of Major Incompetence.
I have proudly held this position for the past eigthteen seconds. However,
in honest and open talk with General Protection Failure we have come to the
conclusion that it's best for me to let the younger generation move up and
fill my shoes in this department. I have learned a lot from working with you
in this position and it hurts me to make this decision. Still, my life goes
on, and so does yours.

> C) Aliens have landed

Ah. All is explained.

    Kees Jan