Date:      Sat, 26 Jul 2014 21:45:47 +0100
From:      "George Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        dtrace@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updating of DTraceToolkit for FreeBSD

Hi,

Note that I'll be updating bits of the DTraceToolkit in our cddl/contrib
directory to work
with FreeBSD.  Changes will include removing the dependency on ksh in
all scripts that I touch
along with the conversion of probes to match those on FreeBSD.

I am working exclusively in HEAD for now.  Please try the scripts on
your own systems and
let me know if they work or if you have problems.  The changes can be
tracked via the commits
mailing list.  To kick off the fun I modified rwsnoop to run on FreeBSD.

Note that until I or someone else adds a few more things (like the fds
array) some of the scripts
will not work exactly the same on Illumos, MacOS and FreeBSD, but that
is the eventual goal.

Best,
George