Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:21:49 +0200
From:      Alexandr Krivulya <shuriku@shurik.kiev.ua>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Zoom and linuxolator

Hi, emulation@ !

I'm trying to start Linux version of Zoom client [1] on my FreeBSD
(latest head) and I have two questions:

1. Why I need to copy all libraries from Zoom binary folder to
/compat/linux/lib64 because they are not found when application starts.
2. After all shared libraries are copied application starts and crashed
with following error:

zoom started.
Client: Breakpad is using Single Client Mode! client fd = -1
[CZPClientLogMgr::LogClientEnvironment] [MacAddr: ][client: Linux][OS:
CentOS Linux 7 (Core)][Hardware: CPU Core:8 Frenquency:2.2 G Memory
size:16227MB CPU Brand:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4702MQ CPU @ 2.20GHz GPU
Brand:][Req ID: ]
Linux Client Version is 3.5.361976.0301
QSG_RENDER_LOOP is
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP = KDE;   GDMSESSION =
Graphics Card Info::
Zoom package arch is 64bit, runing OS arch is x86_64
AppIconMgr::systemDesktopName log Desktop Name:
/usr/local/share/xsessions/plasma
qt.svg: link image0 hasn't been detected!
qt.svg: :/images/wechat.svg:10:6: Could not resolve property: pattern0
setsockopt(SOL_SOCKET, SO_PASSCRED): Протокол недоступен
Assertion 'pthread_mutex_unlock(&m->mutex) == 0' failed at
pulsecore/mutex-posix.c:108, function pa_mutex_unlock(). Aborting.
ExceptionHandler::SendContinueSignalToChild sys_write failed:Обрыв канала
ExceptionHandler::GenerateDump waitpid failed:Неправильный дескриптор файла
ExceptionHandler::WaitForContinueSignal sys_read failed:Неправильный
дескриптор файла
Abort (core dumped)