Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:16:18 +0200
From:      "CHARL" <croftonc@PARACHUTE.WCAPE.GOV.ZA>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (Fwd) Installation problems

Hi there people....

I need help. I have insatlled BSD on a old 486sx running at 33
megahertz.Anyway...after the installation ( it was from a ftp site) it says that the
installation was successful and all that. Now when i reboor the system, i get these
following errors :

 - can not find the boot.config and boot.help
 - freebsd boot @0x10000: 640/7424 k of memory, internal console
   missing kernel

Let me just add that during the installation process it prompts me that " no /var
filesystem was found".I am also running a dos partition in the hdrive.

What can I do?

Thnx