Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:54:52 +0300
From:      Shteryana Shopova <shteryana@gmail.com>
To:        Bruce Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, stef@memberwebs.com
Subject:   Re: Panic in imo_match_source (netinet/in_mcast.c)

Hi,

I actually managed to get the same kernel dump using the following
sample code - http://people.freebsd.org/~syrinx/mcast/mcast_crash.c
and the crash is 100% reproducable. A temporary fix is here -
http://people.freebsd.org/~syrinx/mcast/in_mcast.c-20090908-01.diff
but I actually prefer that we go over the logic in inp_join_group()
again before proposing a patch for head as this is the second assert
panic I am seeing it causes in the last few days. I can try making up
a proper fix if Bruce is busy, but it will take a day or two until I'm
able to fully test it.

cheers,
Shteryana