Date:      Sun, 5 May 2019 15:55:52 +0300
From:      "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru>
To:        James Shuriff <james@opentech.cc>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: MMCCAM Stack Not Showing BSD Slice

--BqqnHHBl7xth350NhdJr6iLJ4Ac3Ox43F
From: "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru>
To: James Shuriff <james@opentech.cc>,
 "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>

--SDNv0aN1WnZnGdraDpUooiQF9AYp6gD4k

On 04.05.2019 16:04, James Shuriff wrote:
> Working on current branch for Aarch64 with MMCCAM stack. I have an
> MBR disk partitioned with a 50M fat32lba partition and a 30G BSD
> slice. The BSD slice contains a single UFS partition (root). With the
> MMC stack I would see mmcsd0s1, mmcsd0s2, and mmcsd0s2a. With the
> MMCCAM stack I only see sdda0s1 and sdda0s2. There should be an
> sdda0s2a. I can still mount the root partition via labels
> (/dev/ufs/rootfs). Any ideas?

ufs/rootfs was found on the sdda0s2 and then mounted for r/w. GPART_BSD
had no chance to taste sdda0s2 slice, and thus there is no BSD label.
This happens sometimes with labels that share the same provider.

I think if you do `glabel list` you will see that ufs/rootfs uses sdda0s2=
=2E

--=20
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov